Friday, June 1, 2012

Manhattan views from Top of the Rock

A few weeks ago, my parents came to New York; it was the perfect occasion for me to visit with them some touristic attractions that I've never took the time to visit before. It was a lot of fun: for the first time I was like a real tourist in my own city - I can even honestly say that I unexpectedly enjoyed Madame Tussauds Museum

These following two pictures were taken from Top of the Rock. I truly recommend this activity for people who visit New York for the first time; it gives you a global portrait of the hugeness of the city - after that you soon forget it because New York taken neighborhood by neighborhood doesn't feel that big. Some people will prefer going to the top of the Empire State Building but personally, I find that the Empire State adds a lot to the landscape; and of course you can't see it when you are in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment