Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

In 4 weeks from now, I will be moving from Montreal to NYC with my husband who is being transferred there for work. What an amazing chance!

I am very excited to start this blog, which will be a useful tool to communicate my experiences to my friends and my family, but also to make new friends, connect with expats from all around the world and improve my English. I really hope you will enjoy my posts and join the conversation.

In preparation for November 1st, I want to list particular things/places that I want to do/visit in NYC. Any ideas? I know there is a lot to do and see, but I would like you to share your favourites with me. When I announced to my entourage the amazing experience that was offered to me, I realized that everyone has a story about New York. Given this, I thought it could be inspiring for me to hear yours! Feel free to comment this post or to send me an e-mail with your suggestions.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment